Below are recommended articles and books for newcomers to (model-driven) software engineering research.
- Klaas-Jan Stol and Brian Fitzgerald. 2018. The ABC of Software Engineering Research. ACM Trans. Softw. Eng. Methodol. 27, 3, Article 11 (October 2018), 51 pages.
Model-Driven Software Engineering¶
- Marco Brambilla, Jordi Cabot, Manuel Wimmer, Luciano Baresi. Model-Driven Software Engineering in Practice: Second Edition. Morgan & Claypool, 2017.
- Markus Voelter. Generic Tools, Specific Languages.
- Jack Herrington. Code Generation in Action. Manning, 2003.
Electronic copies of the books below are available from the University library.
- Helen Sword, Stylish Academic Writing, Harvard University Press, 2012
- Adrian Wallwork, English for Writing Research Papers, Springer, 2016