Partial lists of my publications can also be found on DBLP and
Google Scholar. My PhD thesis is also
- S. Foster, K. Ye, A. Cavalcanti, J. Woodcock. Calculational Verification of Reactive Programs with Reactive Relations and Kleene Algebra.
Accepted for RAMiCS 2018. Preprint.
- S. Foster, A. Cavalcanti, J. Woodcock, F. Zeyda. Unifying Theories of Time with Generalised Reactive
Processes. Information Processing Letters. Volume 135. July 2018. Preprint.
- S.Foster, S. Canham, A. Cavalcanti, J. Woodcock, F. Zeyda. Unifying Theories of Reactive Design Contracts. In
Submitted to Theoretical Computer Science, December 2017. Preprint.
- F. Zeyda, J. Ouy, S. Foster, and A. Cavalcanti. Formalised Cosimulation Models. 1st Workshop on Formal Co-simulation
of Cyber-Physical Systems (CoSim-CPS). 2017. LNCS 10729.
- S. Foster and F. Zeyda. Optics in Isabelle. Archive of Formal Proofs. 2017.
- S. Foster and J. Woodcock. Towards Verification of Cyber-Physical Systems with UTP and Isabelle/HOL. Concurrency,
Security, and Puzzles. 2017. LNCS 10160.
- S. Foster, F. Zeyda, and J. Woodcock: Unifying Heterogeneous State-Spaces with Lenses. Proc. 13th Intl. Colloq. on
Theoretical Aspects of Computing (ICTAC). October 2016. LNCS 9965.
- P. G. Larsen, J. Fitzgerald, J. Woodcock, R. Nilsson, C. Gamble, S. Foster: Towards Semantically Integrated Models and
Tools for Cyber-Physical Systems Design. Proc. 7th Intl. Symp. on Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods
(ISoLA). 2016. LNCS 9952
- J. Woodcock, S. Foster, and A. Butterfield: Heterogeneous Semantics and Unifying Theories. Proc. 7th Intl. Symp. on
Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods (ISoLA). 2016. LNCS 9952
- J. Woodcock and S. Foster: UTP by Example: Designs. 2nd Intl. School on Engineering Trustworthy Software Systems
(SETSS). 2016. LNCS 10215
- S. Foster, B. Thiele, A. Cavalcanti, and J. Woodcock: Towards a UTP Semantics for Modelica. Proc. 6th Intl. Symp. on
Unifying Theories of Programming (UTP). 2016. LNCS 10134
- F. Zeyda, S. Foster, and L. Freitas: An Axiomatic Value Model for Isabelle/UTP. Proc. 6th Intl. Symp. on Unifying
Theories of Programming (UTP). 2016. LNCS 10134
- S. Foster and J. Woodcock: Mechanised Theory Engineering in Isabelle. NATO Advanced Study Institute on Dependable
Software Systems Engineering. Eds: M. Irlbeck, D. Peled, and A. Pretschner. IOS Press, 2015
- S. Foster and G. Struth: On the Fine-Structure of Regular Algebra. Journal of Automated Reasoning 54:2. February 2015
- J. Woodcock, A. Cavalcanti, J. Fitzgerald, S. Foster, P. G. Larsen: Contracts in CML. 6th International Symposium on
Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods, Verification, and Validation (ISoLA). LNCS. October 2014
- S. Foster, F. Zeyda, and J. Woodcock: Isabelle/UTP: A Mechanised Theory Engineering Framework. 5th International
Symposium on Unifying Theories of Programming. LNCS 8963. May 2014
- S. Foster, A. Miyazawa, J. Woodcock, A. Cavalcanti, J. Fitzgerald, P. G. Larsen: An approach for managing semantic
heterogeneity in systems of systems engineering. IEEE 9th International Systems of Systems Engineering
- S. Foster and G. Struth: Regular Algebras. Archive of Formal Proofs. 2014.
- L. D. Couto, S. Foster, and R. Payne: Towards Verification of Constituent Systems through Automated Proof. Workshop on
Engineering Dependable Systems of Systems (EDSoS). April 2014
- S. Foster and J. Woodcock: Unifying Theories of Programming in Isabelle. ICTAC School on Software
Engineering. 2013. LNCS 8050
- S. Foster and G. Struth: Automated Analysis of Regular Algebra. 6th International Joint Conference on Automated
Reasoning (IJCAR). 2012. LNCS 7364
- S. Foster, O. Rypáček, and G. Struth: Correctness of Object Oriented Models by Extended Type Inference. 9th
Intl. Colloquium on Theoretical Aspects of Computing (ICTAC). 2012. LNCS 7521
- A. Armstrong, S. Foster and G. Struth: Dependently Typed Programming Based on Automated Theorem Proving. 11th
Intl. Conference on Mathematic of Program Construction (MPC). 2012. LNCS 7342
- S. Foster, G. Struth, and T. Weber: Automated Engineering of Relational and Algebraic Methods in
Isabelle/HOL. Proc. 12th Intl. Conf. on Relational and Algebraic Methods in Computer Science
(RAMiCS). 2012. LNCS 6663.
- S. Foster, G. Struth: Integrating an Automated Theorem Prover into Agda. 3rd NASA Formal Methods Symposium
(NFM). 2011. LNCS 6617
- S. Foster: A Compositional Semantic Theory for Service Composition. PhD Thesis, University of Sheffield. January 2010.
- B. Norton, S. Foster, Andrew Hughes: A Compositional Operational Semantics for OWL-S. Intl. Workshop on Web Services
and Formal Methods (WS-FM). 2005. LNCS 3670