I am a second-year PhD student at York's Department of Computer Science, working on tools for verifying low-level concurrent programs with my supervisor, Mike Dodds.
I am also a postgraduate teaching assistant, for the POPL module on programming languages.
(All information correct as of .)
- Starling (2015–present; with Mike Dodds and Matthew J. Parkinson)
- A fully automated verifier for concurrent programs written in a C-like language and annotated by concurrent views assertions.
- SP Pool (2014–2015; with Mike Dodds)
- Verifying safety properties of the SP Pool, from Dodds et al.'s A Scalable, Correct Time-Stamped Stack (resulting in a paper at YDS'15; see below.)
- Matt Windsor, Modelling of Control Systems: Case Studies Using C (MEng dissertation; see also supplemental files)
- Microsoft Research Cambridge (May 2016 to August 2016)
- Research internship, working on prototyping a new C# feature using the Roslyn C# compiler.
- Work e-mail
- (this page's directory, less the ~)@york.ac.uk
- GPG fingerprint
B8CD C207 30B0 73A9 93F1 7276 BF80 45CC C307 FD8D