As of , I now work full-time as a Research Assistant at Imperial College, London.
This page will disappear soon (provided that I pass my viva!); please bookmark my ICL professional web page instead.
I'm a PhD candidate awaiting examination at York's Department of Computer Science, working on tools for verifying low-level concurrent programs.
My original supervisor was Mike Dodds. From July 2017 onwards, I was supervised by Radu Calinescu.
I used to be a postgraduate teaching assistant, for the TPOP module on introductory programming and POPL module on programming languages.
(All information correct as of .)
- Starling (2015–2019; with Mike Dodds and Matthew J. Parkinson)
- A fully automated verifier for concurrent programs written in a C-like language and annotated by concurrent views assertions (resulting in a paper at CAV'17; see below.)
- SP Pool (2014–2015; with Mike Dodds)
- Verifying safety properties of the SP Pool, from Dodds et al.'s A Scalable, Correct Time-Stamped Stack (resulting in a paper at YDS'15; see below.)
- Matt Windsor, Mike Dodds, Ben Simner, Matthew J. Parkinson, Starling: Lightweight Concurrency Verification with Views (CAV 2017)
- Matt Windsor, Modelling of Control Systems: Case Studies Using C (MEng dissertation; see also supplemental files)
- Microsoft Research Cambridge (May 2016 to August 2016, and August 2017 to November 2017)
- Research internship, working on prototyping a new C# feature using the Roslyn C# compiler.
- Work e-mail
- (this page's directory, less the ~)@york.ac.uk
- GPG fingerprint
B8CD C207 30B0 73A9 93F1 7276 BF80 45CC C307 FD8D