The study of complex systems is growing rapidly
and modelling and simulation tools are an important part of the process.
This volume brings together work from a multidisciplinary group of scientists,
who are studying a variety of techniques and applications
for modelling and simulating complex systems.
Building on the success of previous CoSMoS workshops,
these proceedings explore a range of modelling and simulation techniques
together with a selection of complex systems case-studies.
- Paul S. Andrews, Susan Stepney. The CoSMoS Domain Experiment Model. 2015
- Keith De'Bell. Towards a Network Model of Community Empowerment for Public Health Outcomes. 2015
- Richard B. Greaves, Sabine Dietmann, Austin Smith, Susan Stepney, Julianne D. Halley. Genome-wide mouse embryonic stem cell regulatory network self-organisation. 2015
- Jose Juan Hernandez, Jose Evora, Enrique Kremers, Johannes Schauble. Action horizon: on the controllability of complex systems. 2015
- Sebastian von Mammen, Sarah Edenhofer, Jorg Hahner. CoSMoS in the Interactive Simulation Curriculum. 2015
- Richard A. Williams, Jonathan Timmis, Eva Qwarnstrom. Towards a Platform Model of the IL-1 Stimulated NF-kB Signalling Pathway using UML and Communicating Stream X-Machines. 2015