Stepney, Rosalind Barden, David Cooper, editors.
Object Orientation in Z.
Workshops in Computing. Springer, 1992.
This collection of papers draws together a variety of approaches for
adding OO concepts and structuring capability to the
Z formal specification language. Each
approach is used to specify the same two problems, to allow a comparison.
Table of Contents
- Why an Object Oriented Z?
- Example Specifications in Z
- Hall's style
- Peter J. Whysall --- Z Expression of Refinable Objects: ZERO
- Silvio L. Meira
and Ana L. C. Cavalcanti
A. Rose --- Object-Z
- Antonio J. Alencar and Joseph
A. Goguen --- OOZE
- The Schuman & Pitt approach
- Kevin C. Lano --- Z++
- Elspeth Cusack and G. Hossein B. Rafsanjani --- ZEST
- Alan Wills
--- Specification in Fresco (VDM rather than Z)
- Z and HOOD
editor = "Susan Stepney and Rosalind Barden and David Cooper",
title = "Object Orientation in Z",
series = "Workshops in Computing",
publisher = "Springer",
year = 1992