- Design of Information Systems (DIS)
DIS is a MSc module that teaches SQL programming and relational database theory.
- Lexical and Syntax Analysis (LSA)
LSA is a 2nd Year undergraduate module I co-teach with Alistair Edwards. LSA is the first half of the course on compilers.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
I teach the 3rd Year undergraduate course in natural language processing.
- HPSG Grammars and Typed Feature Formalisms
- Human Communication Research Centre, University of Edinburgh
- Course on Typed Feature Formalisms
- European Summer School in Logic Language and Information (ESSLLI)