I am generally interested in a wide range of topics related to natural language processing. These span grammar formalisms, constraint logics, constraint solving, machine learning, learning of lexical relations, question answering systems, minimally supervised learning of syntax, semantics and morphology.
If you are interested in a PhD programme in one of the above topics then please email me. Please note that full funding for non-EU students is extremely difficult to get. Non-EU students will require both the ORS (Overseas Research Scheme) scholarship and a university funding to be fully funded. Check the university finance section for details.
- Indect Project is looking for a talented Postdoctoral researcher. Click the link for details. Please email me with a CV if interested.
- Indect Project is a 5 year research project funded under the EU FP7 IP programme. The project will focus on entity resolution, relationship mining, social network analysis and sentiment analysis.
- Eureca is a EU Asia mobility programme funded under the EU Erasmus Mundus scheme.
- Unsupervised and Minimally Supervised Learning of Lexical Semantics : A NAACL - HLT Workshop, Colorado, 5 June 2009.
- Unsupervised Word Sense Induction and Disambiguation : A SemEval 2010 challenge task.
- Evaluating Word Sense Induction and Disambiguation Methods
- Language Resources and Evaluation p.1-27
- Probabilistic Hierarchical Clustering Of Morphological Paradigms
- 13th Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for computational Linguistics (EACL-2012) p.654 - 663
- An Empirical Study on Compositionality in Compound Nouns
- Proceedings of 5th International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing (IJCNLP-2011) p.210--218
- November 2011
- Dynamic and Static Prototype Vectors for Semantic Composition
- Proceedings of 5th International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing (IJCNLP-2011) p.705--713
- November 2011
- Exemplar-Based Word-Space Model for Compositionality Detection: Shared Task System Description
- Proceedings of the Workshop on Distributional Semantics and Compositionality p.54--60
- June 2011