- Simon Foster and Georg Struth. On the Fine-Structure of Regular Algebra. Journal of Automated Reasoning. December 2014.
- Jim Woodcock, Ana Cavalcanti, John Fitzgerald, Simon Foster, and Peter Gorm Larsen. Contracts in CML. 6th International Symposium on Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods (ISoLA 2014). LNCS 8803.
- Simon Foster, Alvaro Miyazawa, Jim Woodcock, Ana Cavalcanti, John Fitzgerald, Peter Gorm Larsen. An approach for managing semantic heterogeneity in Systems of Systems Engineering. IEEE 9th International System of Systems Engineering Conference. June 2014. IEEE Xplore link.
- Simon Foster, Frank Zeyda, and Jim Woodcock. Isabelle/UTP: A Mechanised Theory Engineering Framework. 5th International Symposium on Unifying Theories of Programming. May 2014. LNCS 8963.
- Luis Diogo Couto, Simon Foster, Richard Payne. Towards Verification of Constituent Systems through Automated Proof. Workshop on Engineering Dependable Systems of Systems (EDSoS). April 2014. ACM CoRR link.
- Simon Foster and Richard Payne. D33.2b: Theorem Proving Support. COMPASS Project Deliverable, 2013. Link.
- Simon Foster and Jim Woodcock. Unifying Theories of Programming in Isabelle. ICTAC School on Software Engineering. 2013. LNCS 8050.
- Simon Foster and Georg Struth. Automated Analysis of Regular Algebra. 6th International Joint Conference on Automated Reasoning (IJCAR). 2012. LNCS 7364.
- Simon Foster, Ondrej Rypáček, and Georg Struth. Correctness of Object Oriented Models by Extended Type Inference. 9th International Colloquium on Theoretical Asepcts of Computing (ICTAC). September 2012. LNCS 7521.
- Simon Foster, Georg Struth, and Tjark Weber. Automated engineering of relational and algebraic methods in Isabelle/HOL. 12th International Conference on Relational and Algebraic Methods in Computer Science (RAMiCS). June 2011. LNCS 6663.
- Simon Foster and Georg Struth. Integrating an automated theorem prover into Agda. 3rd International NASA Formal Methods Symposium (NFM). April 2011. LNCS 6617.
- Simon Foster. A Compositional Semantic Theory for Service Composition. PhD Thesis. Department of Computer Science, University of Sheffield. January 2010. Link.
- Simon Foster, Andrew Hughes, and Barry Norton. A compositional operational semantics for OWL-S. International Workshop on Web Services and Formal Methods (WS-FM). September 2005. LNCS 3670.
A complete list of my publications can be found on Google Scholar.