This is a versatile voicemail system which
To get an idea of what it can do, have a look at the
- is script-driven;
- allows storage of messages;
- has customizable OGMs;
- allows remote diversion;
- allows incoming and outgoing modem access with call-back;
- supports PINs on "sensitive" functions;
- can handle 3-way voice/modem/fax switching; and
- has absolutely no documentation or support. :-)
To try it out, 'phone +44 1904 432738 between midnight and 1000 GMT.
Between these hours the system is running the default script except that
the introduction (hello.au) is different, and so are the PINs!
Click here to browse or download the software.
It works on my system - I make no guarantees that it will work on yours!
Source code provided for information only - you get what you pay for!
Click here for hardware requirements.
Tony Fisher /