Ada 95 Reference Manual
- ISO (the International Organization for Standardization) and IEC (the
International Electrotechnical Commission) form the specialized system for
worldwide standardization. National bodies that are members of ISO or IEC
participate in the development of International Standards through technical
committees established by the respective organization to deal with particular
fields of technical activity. ISO and IEC technical committees collaborate
in fields of mutual interest. Other international organizations,
governmental and non-governmental, in liaison with ISO and IEC, also take
part in the work.
- In the field of information technology, ISO and IEC have established a
joint technical committee, ISO/IEC JTC 1. Draft International Standards
adopted by the joint technical committee are circulated to national bodies
for voting. Publication as an International Standard requires approval by at
least 75 % of the national bodies casting a vote.
- International Standard ISO/IEC 8652 was prepared by Joint Technical
Committee ISO/IEC JTC 1, Information Technology.
- This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition (ISO
8652:1987), of which it constitutes a technical revision.
- Annexes A to J form an integral part of this International Standard.
Annexes K to P are for information only.
-- Email comments, additions, corrections, gripes, kudos, etc. to:
Page last generated: 95-03-12