I currently teach:
- ADVT: Advanced topics in Interactive Technologies
- WEBD: Web design / DWEB : Database-driven web design
- CCCP: Crash Course on C Programming
- CSW: Computer Science Writing
Taught mainly by Stefano Pirandola, but I give lectures on:
- Using Microsoft Word (notes: PDF, slides: PowerPoint)
- Ethics in Student Projects (notes: PDF , slides: PowerPoint)
- Advanced Media Systems - Masterclass
This is an MSc module in the Electronics department. I teach a class on Multimodality.
Presenting your Conference Paper
A talk given to research students - and others
- Project selection briefing (PDF handouts) (PowerPoint slides)
- Project briefing slides (PowerPoint)
- Student projects I have supervised.
- Student projects I am prepared to supervise.
- Guidelines on writing a project report.
- IEEE referencing style
- How to Write an Abstract by Philip Koopman, Carnegie Mellon University
- Useful resources for project students
- Slides on Ethics in Projects (PDF, PowerPoint)
I was nominated as Supervisor of the Year in 2011-12.
- My supervisees
- Student Support Services Documents and Policies
- DHoD's Start-of-year briefing
- Additional feedback on closed exams
- Leaving university