Stargate SG-1 : season 1 episodes
- 1.01/02. Children of the Gods (double length episode)
- A year after the events in the film, O'Neill returns to Abydos and
meets Daniel Jackson again
- 1.03. The Enemy Within
- Major Kawalsky is infected with a Goa'uld.
- 1.04. Emancipation
- Captain Carter is captured on a planet that treats women as less than
second class citizens.
- 1.05. The Broca Divide
- A planet has a brutal and a civilised side, and the team bring that
back as a disease. Teal'c and Jackson must find a cure.
- 1.06. The First Commandment
- SG-9 has failed to return. Its commander is being treated like a god
by the inhabitants, and is tyrannising them.
- 1.07. Cold Lazarus
- A crystal replaces O'Neill with an unstable double who returns to
Earth to uncover his grief at his son's death.
- 1.08. The Nox
- The team are killed, but the Nox bring them back to life
- 1.09. Brief Candle
- O'Neill ages rapidly, as his lifespan is decreased to the Argosian's
- 1.10. Thor's Hammer
- Teal'c and O'Neill are trapped in a labyrinth of caves on the
Cimmeria, planet of the Norse gods. Carter and Jackson must work out how
to rescue them.
- 1.11. The Torment of Tantalus
- In 1945 a young man went through the Stargate and never returned.
SG-1, and his now-old fiancee, find him trapped in a huge fortress.
- 1.12. Bloodlines
- Teal'c returns to Chulak to save his son Rya'c from the Goa'uld. But
Rya'c needs a Goa'uld larva to survive.
- 1.13. Fire and Water
- SG-1 return shellshocked from a watery world with news of Jackson's
death. But he is actually a prisoner.
- 1.14. Hathor
- Goa'uld Hathor enthralls all the men at the Stargate base. Carter and
her female colleagues are on their own.
- 1.15. Singularity
- Carter rescues Cassandra from a plague world, then discovers the
child carries a biological time bomb planted by the Goa'uld.
- 1.16. Cor-Ai
- Teal'c is put on trial for his life, for the crimes he committed when
he was Jaffa to Apothis.
- 1.17. Enigma
- SG-1 rescue a group of Tollan from a devastated planet, and must stop
their knowledge falling into the hands of the Goa'uld.
- 1.18. Solitudes
- A gate glitch strands Carter and a badly injured O'Neill on an
unknown icy world.
- 1.19. Tin Man
- SG-1 return to Earth only to discover they have been transferred into
- 1.20. There But for the Grace of God
- Jackson is transported to a parallel dimension where the Goa'uld
destroy Earth. Can he use the knowledge to save this Earth?
- 1.21. Politics
- Jackson struggles to get people to believe his story of destruction,
but the authorities want to close the gate.
- 1.22. Within the Serpent's Grasp
- SG-1 disobey orders and transport themselves to Goa'uld attack HQ.
They find themselves stranded on the Goa'uld's attack fleet headed for