Dr Leandro Soares Indrusiak
Reader in Real-Time Systems
- Leandro Soares Indrusiak, Alan Burns, Borislav Nikolic: Buffer-aware bounds to multi-point progressive blocking in priority-preemptive NoCs. DATE 2018.
- Amit Kumar Singh, Piotr Dziurzanski, Hashan Roshantha Mendis, Leandro Soares Indrusiak: A Survey and Comparative Study of Hard and Soft Real-time Dynamic Resource Allocation Strategies for Multi/Many-core Systems. ACM Comput. Surv. 50(2): 24:1-24:40 (2017)
- Leandro Soares Indrusiak, James Harbin, Osmar Marchi dos Santos: Fast Simulation of Networks-on-Chip with Priority-Preemptive Arbitration. ACM Trans. Design Autom. Electr. Syst. 20(4): 56:1-56:22 (2015)
- Leandro Soares Indrusiak, James Harbin, Alan Burns: Average and Worst-Case Latency Improvements in Mixed-Criticality Wormhole Networks-on-Chip. ECRTS 2015: 47-56
- Leandro Soares Indrusiak: End-to-end schedulability tests for multiprocessor embedded systems based on networks-on-chip with priority-preemptive arbitration. Journal of Systems Architecture 60(7): 553-561 (2014)
- Alan Burns, James Harbin, Leandro Soares Indrusiak: A Wormhole NoC Protocol for Mixed Criticality Systems. RTSS 2014: 184-195
- Ipek Caliskanelli, James Harbin, Leandro Soares Indrusiak, Paul D. Mitchell, Fiona Polack, David Chesmore: Bioinspired Load Balancing in Large-Scale WSNs Using Pheromone Signalling. IJDSN 9 (2013)
- Zheng Shi, Alan Burns, Leandro Soares Indrusiak: Schedulability Analysis for Real Time On-Chip Communication with Wormhole Switching. IJERTCS 1(2): 1-22 (2010)
- Buffer-aware bounds to multi-point progressive blocking in priority-preemptive NoCs, Design Automation and Test in Europe (DATE 2018), Dresden, 2018. (best paper award)
- Priority-based Wormhole Networks-on-Chip: challenges and opportunities, 15th International Workshop on Real-Time Networks (RTN 2017), Dubrovnik, 2017.
- Real-Time Mixed-Criticality Wormhole Networks, Dagstuhl Seminar 17131 - Mixed Criticality on Multicore / Manycore Platforms, March 2017.
- Fast and Accurate Transaction-Level Model of a Wormhole Network-on-Chip with Priority Preemptive Virtual Channel Arbitration, Design Automation and Test in Europe (DATE 2011), Grenoble, 2011.
- Application-Platform Mapping in Multiprocessor Systems-on-Chip, Tallinn University of Technology, June 2009.
Dr. Leandro Soares Indrusiak - Department of Computer Science - University of York - Deramore Lane - York - YO10 5GH - United Kingdom